Microsoft Dynamics NAV – available on your device
The latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV packs some new features, notably the tablet client. Now, you can use Microsoft Dynamics NAV on your tablet.
A tablet is great for employees on the go:
- CEO, VP, etc. – see your business at a glance
- Salespeople – submit the customer’s order while in the customer’s office
- Warehouse worker – post the shipment or pick goods on a tablet
- Service technician – deliver service with a smile
Benefits of the tablet client?
The benefit of the tablet solution is portability and flexibility. With Dynamics NAV 2015 on a tablet, you can easily access your data in real-time while you are in your car, on an airplane, etc.
- Be modern – with a tablet, you can show your customers that your business is modern and is making use of the latest technology.
- Improve accuracy – easily capture data at the source.
- Engage with your customers – close the deal while using the tablet experience.
- Empower remote workers – warehouse workers, travelling salespeople, field service technicians, etc. can easily work without being tied to a desktop computer.
Features of Tablet Client
- Designed for touch – the tablet client for Microsoft Dynamics NAV allows you to tap and swipe to navigate through your system. It is a responsive and comfortable app.
- Simple and intuitive – the tablet client puts the content first in an easy to access interface.
- Familiar – the dynamics NAV 2015 tablet looks has the familiar Microsoft Office look and feel.
- Easy to download – you can quickly download the tablet app from the Google play store, iOS app store, or windows store.
- Role tailored – you can easily view only the data that is right for your job role.
Want to learn more?
getsix® Services can sell, implement, and support your Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution.