Our IT-Infrastructure needed to operate our Cloud Infrastructure (getsix® Private Cloud) is located in the Datacenter in Warsaw.
All Hardware Components which we are using to keep our Cloud Infrastructure running are ‘Enterprise Class’ due to the fact that uptime is the defining factor to run our business in a professional manner.
We have several maintenance agreements with the Manufacturers in case there will be a breakdown and a spare part has to be installed.
We are happy, that we are able to use such state-of-the-art IT Equipment and on the same time we want to show to our business partners on which machines their data will be processed.
The Dell™ PowerEdge™ R810 provides performance and rack density in a scalable 2U, two- or foursocket server, allowing workload consolidation or high virtualization machine density.
FlexMem Bridge Technology delivers compute resources; more memory per processor solves growing memory demand needs for database and virtualization applications.
Built with highly reliable Intel® Xeon® 7500 and 6500 series processors, high-capacity DDR3 memory, and enterprise-class manageability, the PowerEdge R810 provides outstanding price for performance with excellent memory capacity per processor.
For more information, please read more here: Server
The Dell™ EqualLogic™ PS6100XV storage array offers exceptional performance and is optimized for your critical data center applications with 7.2 TB in a high-performance SAS 2U/2.5” drive solution.
The EqualLogic PS6100XV continues the EqualLogic tradition of performance scaling linearly with capacity. With up to 60% IOPS improvements on typical workloads over previous-generation EqualLogic arrays2, the PS6100 Series is designed to grow with your data demands-all while providing simple management and seamless expansion using innovative Fluid Data™ technology. Dell doesn’t just sell you more storage-Dell delivers comprehensive end-to-end solutions to help you store and manage your data so you can efficiently move the right data to the right place at the right time for the right cost.
For more information, please read more here: Storage
Cisco® ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances deliver a robust suite of highly integrated, market-leading security services for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), enterprises, service providers, and mission-critical data centers— in addition to providing unprecedented services flexibility, modular scalability, feature extensibility, and lower deployment and operations costs.
A key component of the Cisco Secure Borderless Network, the Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances deliver superior scalability, a broad span of technology and solutions, and effective, always-on security designed to meet the needs of a wide array of deployments. By integrating the world’s most proven firewall; a comprehensive, highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco Global Correlation and guaranteed coverage; high-performance VPN and always-on remote access, the Cisco ASA 5500 Series helps organizations provide secure, high performance connectivity and protects critical assets for maximum productivity.
For more information, please read more here: Network
One of the industry’s only integrated solution for faster disk-based backups and recoveries with optional deduplication that gets you up and running 5 times faster than configuring it on your own.
Configuring homegrown backup-to-disk solutions can be difficult, time consuming, prone to errors, and expensive. Dell has simplified the backup process by offering one of the industry’s first and only integrated hardware, software, and services solution powered by Symantec Backup Exec™ 2010 software. This integrated backup to disk appliance with target and source based deduplication is a cost-effective way to reduce total cost of ownership.
For more information, please read more here: Backup
Citrix Access Gateway™ is a secure desktop, application and data access solution, which provides granular application-level and device-level policy and action controls for administrators, while allowing users to work from anywhere using SmartAccess and MDX Micro VPN technology.
Access Gateway gives IT administrators a single point of control and tools to support regulatory compliance and the highest levels of information security across and outside the enterprise. At the same time, it empowers users with a single point of access – optimized for roles, apps, devices and networks – to the enterprise applications and data they need. This unique combination of capabilities helps maximize the productivity of today’s mobile workforce.
For more information, please read more here: Security
Housing your mission-critical data and business applications in a secure, state-of-the art environment has never been more important.
Co-hosting our Back-End IT Infrastructure at a the Thinx Data Center was an important step to ensure the safety of our data. When we colocate our data center environment, we are still able to have tangible access to our servers and all the other IT Equipment like Storage, etc., while simultaneously backing up our data in an additional geographic location. It is also an excellent preventative measure to make sure that our IT Equipment is protected from natural disasters and other accidents that can result in data loss.
Our Co-Location Provider Thinx Poland is the first and largest carrier-neutral data center in Poland (formerly: Telehouse.Poland), located in the very business center of Warsaw, as well as Internet exchange point with a network of access nodes in 11 cities in Poland and 3 cities abroad.
The Thinx Poland data center encompasses over 3,700 sq m (aprox. 40,000 sq ft) of state-of-the-art colocation space, designed in accordance with international Tier III guidelines concerning data center standards, with guaranteed 16 MW of power supply, located in the strict business center of Warsaw.
Thinx Poland belongs to ATM S.A. – a Polish ICT company with 20 years of history which has been providing telecommunications services for business since 1993. The Company is the largest data center operator in Poland and a significant one in Central and Eastern Europe. With its Thinx Poland and ATMAN brands, it provides telecommunications services for companies and institutions, based on its own fibre-optic networks and three data centers in Poland.
Our leased physical space where we have installed our Back-End IT Infrastructure is supported by:
Thinx Poland allows us to connect to many telecommunications operators (international, domestic, or local). Telco.Ring, a DWDM fiber optic ring connecting the datacenter with key telecommunications nodes in Warsaw, is the key to guaranteeing the neutrality of this service. Thinx Poland is the only carrier-neutral collocation provider in Warsaw.
Nation-wide Network in Poland:
The nation-wide network includes telecommunications nodes in several dozen cities and over 4,500 km of lines with bandwidth ranging from 1 Gbps to nx10 Gbps on major routes. The network is continuously expanded and modernized to meet the growing needs of users, business applications, and websites.
Great communications with the largest European hubs:
Thinxs Poland is the only Polish operator present in Europe’s three largest interconnect nodes: in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, and London. The exchange of traffic in these nodes is an alternative and complementary solution to the IP transit performed by Tier-1 operators (networks which constitute the global backbone of the Internet).
Besides traffic exchange through interconnect nodes, we also use the lines of three Tier-1 operators to enable full international transit. This configuration ensures security for each interconnect point (with two 10 Gbps interfaces each) as well as for the entire solution (lines with redundant capacity enabling failure).
Advantages we provide for our Customers using Co-Location Datacenter Facilities:
- Building monitoring: Central computerized monitoring systems
- Alarm management: All alarms monitored 24/7/365
- Building structure: Monolithic ferroconcrete framework and reinforced pillars, no windows in technical and server rooms
- Completion date: Q1 2010
- Total size of the facility: 3,700 sq m (40,000 sq ft)
- Occupied equipment floor space (presently): 1,400 sq m (15,050 sq ft)
- Vacant equipment floor space (presently): 600 sq m (6,450 sq ft)
- Construction roadmap: 2,000 sq m (21,500 sq ft)
- Storage space: On request
- Parking space (secure): 30 parking spaces
- Accessibility Warsaw, Konstruktorska 5
- 7.4 km from Warsaw Chopin Airport,
- 6.9 km from Warsaw city centre,
- 5.9 km from railway station)
- Loading/unloading: Loading bay and lifts
- Minimum floor to ceiling clearance: 2,550 mm (8.4 ft)
- Maximum floor load: 1,500 kg/sq m (307 lb/sq ft)
- Minimum raised floor void: 700 mm (2.3 ft)
- External routing: Diverse routing via ducts entering the building from 3 different sides. Cables are routed securely to the ODF in the MMR
- Internal routing: Standard: 4×UTP from cabinet to MMR1 or MMR2. On request: UTP, SMF, MMF from cabinet to MMR1 or MMR2
- Fibers: ATMAN, GTS Energis, ITSA, Netia, SPEC, Tele-B, Telnap, Tel-Team, TP, UPC/ASTER
- Carriers in DC: Akamai Technologies, ATMAN, Cogent Communications, Emitel, e-Telco, Exatel, GTS Energis, Interoute, ITSA, Level 3, Lukman, Netia, NOM, P4, SPEC, Tele-B, TP, T-Systems, UPC/ASTER etc.
- Carriers in Telco.Ring: A1 Telekom Austria, Aero2, ATMAN, CenterNet, Effortel, Emitel, e-Telco, Exatel, GTS Energis, Hawe, Hurricane Electric, Interoute, Level 3, Mediatel, MNI, NASK, Netia, NOM, NTT, ORANGE Business Services – Trading Solutions, P4, PERN, Petrotel, Pionier, RWE Stoen, Sferia, Tata, Telia, Tiscali, TK Telekom, TP, T-Systems, UPC etc.
- IXPs: AMS-IX, DE-CIX, EPIX, KIX, LINX, NetIX, PLIX, Thinx IX, TPIX
- Power supply: 16 MW (dual-feed)
- Transformers: 4 units of total power 3,200 kVA
- Power distribution: 230 V / 400 V AC (2N), distributed via dual independent circuits to cabinet level
- Power: 4×16 A (2A+2B) per cabinet. Other circuits possible on request
- Power density: 10 kW per cabinet as standard. Up to 25 kW per cabinet
- UPS system (presently): 3,200 kVA static UPS
- Diesel gensets (presently): 2 units of total power 4,400 kVA
- Air conditioning: CRACs with N+1 redundancy
- Capacity: 2 kW/sq m. High density solutions possible on request
- Temperature: 22°C (±3°C)
- Relative humidity: 45% (+15% / -10%)
- Racks: Hot/cold aisle concept
- High density: Up to 25 kW per cabinet possible on request. Customized solutions
- Fire detection system: Multi-sensor smoke detection and early smoke detection systems
- Fire suppression system:
- Gas (Inergen) fire extinguishing system. Automatic fire suppression system in the equipment rooms
- 120-minute fire resistance
- Security systems:
- CCTV system (inside and outside)
- Zoned access control system based on proximity card
- Visitors are escorted within the building
- Intrusion detection systems
- Access list
- On request customized security systems (e.g. man-traps)
- 24/7/365 services:
- Guards on-site
- Network Operation Center
- Technical staff
- Electronic ID
- All alarms monitored 24/7/365
- Cabinet installation
- 24/7/365 on-site engineering
- Remote hands
- Router/switch configuration
- Server OS installation & troubleshooting
- SAN installation & troubleshooting
- Database installation & troubleshooting
- Physical security control objectives, processes, procedures and controls:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certified by the British Standards Institution
- PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 certified by IQNet and PCBC